2 motorcycle shots for CC

TylerF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
went to a car show today and didn't like many of the cars but there were some really nice bikes. i didnt have control over where the bikes were located but i think they came out pretty decent

149xops.jpg

2usef6b.jpg

It's a super nice bike. I wish I could have gotten it alone. A shallower dof was making the front in focus an the rear slightly out of focus

Oops, shallow DOF is the wrong word to use, but I meant to use focal length to blur/bokeh the background a bit more would be nice.

On another note, I heard that bike on the freeway this morning and it means business.

Shallow seems right. The problem is, the angle the bike was at put the front tire a little more in the foreground than the rear. I wanted the while bike in focus. Now if it were a little further away from the background, that would have been perfect lol

I really like the 1st one. I like the garage background. It would of been better without the back end of the car in the shot.

You can give it shallow DOF in post...

Blur in post was never something I was a fan of. I tried to get rid of the car but couldnt get it perfect.

Nice bikes, but they would look a lot better with another background.

Yep, I'm not a big fan of blurring in post process either. The photograph doesn't look natural to me or maybe I just suck at Photoshop. lol Regardless, nice photo of a nice bike. You can't have everything.

I like the first one. Looks like an ad from a bike mag. Second one you might try a different crop.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back