2 Pics for C&C, thanks a bunch everyone!

LuckySe7en

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
You guys have seen this quince before but heres an angled shot. I usually stay away from angles but I thought this looked ok. The other is just an engagement shot that I took. Comments, crit and suggestions are most welcome!
j3-1.jpg

IMG_9762-1.jpg

C&C per req: Since I've talked about the former series in your OP on them, I will look at #2. I think it would be better were the LH side cropped so that the image "ended" with the wall immediately behind the man and the open area was removed. His expression is nice, but we have no idea about hers. This really is only a picture of him. I'm also not fond of the bottom. Always try and avoid bisecting limbs laterally - another couple of mm of space would have made it that much better.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

Fine portraiture work with a lot of technicalities there ... the background in the first one is maybe a little too present, and the crop too tight in the second one ... other than that, I find these pictures to be very fine quality ...

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments guys. I never looked at it that way, #2 is really just a pic of him. I should have placed her head on his chest and made her face visible.

@jay- I see what you mean. If she had been further from the wall, I could have blown it out a little. I like that wall but I didnt want it to overpower her. Thanks for the tip

Most reactions

Back