$2699.00!!!!!! Canon EOS 5D Mark III 22.3 MP Full Frame...

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks Kathy for offering to buy me one for Christmas, you are so giving. I'll send you a PM with my address to ship it too. Now THAT is a secret santa.

Hey, I am just alerting my friendly, fellow TFP'ers of a steal of a deal on a gem of a product. If you don't buy this today your images will suffer severely. Just sayin'. :)

Hey, I am just alerting my friendly, fellow TFP'ers of a steal of a deal on a gem of a product. If you don't buy this today your images will suffer severely. Just sayin'. :)

So if I don't buy this today your going to torture my kitty pictures? Cool! I'm in.. lol

Haa Kthor. TFP'ers meaning totally foolish photographers if they don't jump on that deal. :wink:

Haa Kthor. TFP'ers meaning totally foolish photographers if they don't jump on that deal. :wink:
Along those lines.

That's an awesome deal. Wish I had the money right now to buy it :-(. Been wanting a 5DIII for so long

According to some comments in the Q&A section it's a scam.

It is NOT a scam. I purchased one for my dad for Christmas. It is sold and shipped from Amazon. I received it Saturday. *Note. I paid for overnight shipping just to make sure I had it in time. I have it in my pretty little hands.

*I will actually keep the new one, and give my dad the one I purchased last year so I can use it on this years tax deductions. He is going to be thrilled!

It is NOT a scam. I purchased one for my dad for Christmas. It is sold and shipped from Amazon. I received it Saturday. *Note. I paid for overnight shipping just to make sure I had it in time. I have it in my pretty little hands.

*I will actually keep the new one, and give my dad the one I purchased last year so I can use it on this years tax deductions. He is going to be thrilled!

Did it have a US warranty Kathy? BTW, will you please provide us with a photo of your "pretty little hands" with a ruler nearby so we can make sure they are actually little? :smileys: I thought big hands were required to wrestle that big heavy Mk III. Seriously, I'm sure your dad will be thrilled.

Did it have a US warranty Kathy? BTW, will you please provide us with a photo of your "pretty little hands" with a ruler nearby so we can make sure they are actually little? :smileys: I thought big hands were required to wrestle that big heavy Mk III. Seriously, I'm sure your dad will be thrilled.
It came with the standard US warranty, and I purchased the extended warranty . It keeps my insurance premium lower. It isn't that heavy I don't think. I never even take my grip off, but maybe I am just used to it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back