$2699.00!!!!!! Canon EOS 5D Mark III 22.3 MP Full Frame...

I think Kathy is the one running the scam. Is Thorson a Nigerian name by chance?

I think Kathy is the one running the scam. Is Thorson a Nigerian name by chance?

Man.. show a little compassion will you? Kathy's billionaire uncle just died after all. To make matters worse because of some nefarious issues with the Nigerian government she can't get her inheritance. So give her a break will you? In fact it might be nice of you to actually help the poor girl out by sending her your bank account info - that way they could transfer the money to your account and she could get her inheritance. I'm sure she'll let you keep a boatload of that money for your efforts.

Rotfl

From these postings you can tell that everybody here loves you to bits Kathy. :wink:

Man.. show a little compassion will you? Kathy's billionaire uncle just died after all. To make matters worse because of some nefarious issues with the Nigerian government she can't get her inheritance. So give her a break will you? In fact it might be nice of you to actually help the poor girl out by sending her your bank account info - that way they could transfer the money to your account and she could get her inheritance. I'm sure she'll let you keep a boatload of that money for your efforts.

Rotfl
Yes, and I can only accept wire transfers or Western Union. Hurry.

From these postings you can tell that everybody here loves you to bits Kathy. :wink:
I think I am up to 3 friends on the forum now, but that changes daily as I piss them off.

Yep - not a scam. CanonRumors.com tracks these things. It started with Amazon... then Adorama and B&H Photo ultimately joined in offering the same price, but that didn't last. Looks like now only Amazon is offering that price.

Most reactions

Back