2BW

anua

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.portretowa.pl
what do you think of it? im not sure about this shots, so every thought would be appreciated..thanks-:)

P1010599pmmm.jpg

P1010676pcalmmm.jpg

I like the first one as well. It has an air of strangeness that I like - and there is a story going on in there.

i like them both very much! second is great though! do you shoot in b&w or are these switched up in ps?

Yeah I like them both anua, they both look like stills from a movie, like they should be telling some part of a story.

I really like #1, good "composition" (i naprawde uwielbiam, jak ta pani sprzata a w tyle jeszcze jedna osoba, hoho, i jak ta pani sprzata, nawet sama sie przeglada, fajne fota :))!

thanks, guys! :D

JonMikal said:
i like them both very much! second is great though! do you shoot in b&w or are these switched up in ps?

both were taken in BW mode, but i did some 'levels' in ps (just a little a bit)....

actually they are just a snapshots (i've even used a pop up flash in the second one :shock:) ), i was trying my friends camera, Panasonic LC1(leica lens),which i dont know, so all the settings were at 'auto', the only thing i have changed was BW mode......i think the cam behaved pretty good, cosidering its not a slr, pity its so horribly expensive though! :wink:

thanks again for a nice comments!

I like both the pictures Anja! :thumbup:

B&W is an exquisite way to see stuff.

Lula said:
Anja, u r always sayin its freakin cold...but the lady in the 1rst pic doesn't look like she's feelin cold :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ha ha, sofia, the lady comes from Russia, so she NEVER feels cold here, in poland, i think! ha ha

thanks danalec!-:)

I like them both as well, but the first one has an extra great quality to it! :D Great feel.

I like the second one better. Nice job. !!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back