9 months in 10 seconds

crimbfighter

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Now that our baby is born, I was able to finish the 9 month pregnancy GIF I've had planned since the beginning. 9 months in 10 seconds. It's amazing how the body changes during pregnancy!

Comprised of 33 frames (none from the first month and a half since she wasn't showing at all) compiled into a GIF. All shot with the same lighting setup, D800, 85mm f/1.8 @ f/4.5, 1/60 sec, ISO100

Nice. Well-done! Congrats on the baby as well.

Great job! Very cool. Congratulations as well. I think I seen your big baby in another post. So happy for you, enjoy while you can, it flies by my friend.

I remember our first baby we took measurements every week but depending on how the baby was positioned it would throw off the numbers. Sometimes it would be more and sometimes less so we gave up.

Sent from my iPad using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app
I definitely noticed how measurements from one person to another made a difference. There was one length when she was born, then she somehow shrunk, now she's grown again...

Nice. Well-done! Congrats on the baby as well.
Thank you!

Great job! Very cool. Congratulations as well. I think I seen your big baby in another post. So happy for you, enjoy while you can, it flies by my friend.
Thanks! It already seems to be going so fast. Though maybe that's because I have no sense of time now that I'm no longer sleeping?...

Most reactions

Back