Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The Gates of Heaven are Closed
Gatesareclosed.jpg

No body's Home
OldBuilding-01.jpg

look great. How do you get that oval with the faded shadow thing (ingore my ignorance on what it is called).

Lovely tones!!

I love how you've seen the 1st one! :)

Great shots Big M. Really really like the second. The first reminds me of a Ukranian church here on Toronna. Nicely done.

Thanks everyone.

Ya, that's a Ukrainian Church. Borschu, I think it's spelled. My Wife's parents, grandparents & Sister were married there...along with a lot of her family. A lot of her family are buried at the cemetery there as well.

I really like this old building. There are a bunch of them in the area. I like the construction...made with logs and then packed with mud then painted or something. I have a bunch of others yet to process.

I decided to go with the heavy vignette because the environment was just boring. White snow cover and white overcast sky...really makes for featureless landscapes.

Rahb, to make that Vignette I made an oval selection, inversed the selection, then feathered it. Then added a new radial gradient layer, played with the options and then reduced the opacity. Then I touched up the mask to taste.

I like #2. It almost looks like it's made out of a flexible material and was shaped that way.

I really like #1. Great shots!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back