A couple old vacation pics

ericande

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was looking at some past vacation pictures and these two stood out. They are unedited and were taken with my old point and shoot camera, I wish I had the opportunity to go back with better equipment. I know they say you can take great photos anywhere, but few places compare to these!

The first photo is Paris (obviously), the second is Ronda, Spain.

PC290351.jpg

PC230497.jpg

#1 Makes me want to grab on to something stable(almost fell outa my chair)
I really Like it

Thanks.

For the first photo, I couldn't quite get the angle I wanted... I was hanging over the edge of Notre Dame as it was.

The second photo... it was even more beautiful in person. Perfect light, amazing place to see. I wasn't so much into photography then, I really do want to go back. Amazing photo opportunities there...

Oh my. The second one looks like a dream come true for a street photographer. Charming little colored shops, old cars, perfect weather.... I must go there.

Great photos, by the way!

Oh my. The second one looks like a dream come true for a street photographer. Charming little colored shops, old cars, perfect weather.... I must go there.

Great photos, by the way!

Well it's a ways away from from CA but you should go! The best part? That picture was taken from my hotel room :thumbup:

Haha, being only 14, I don't think that's happening any time soon, although I do have a trip planned for the summer between high school and college to Europe. Just me and my camera. =]

That's so cool, and it's excellent quality! What kind of a camera do you use? *is too lazy to check your profile*

Those were with my old Pentax s5i (i think thats the right number). Now I have a D50, which would allow for some much better shots. The second picture is much less dramatic then what I think it would be with the D50. Also, it's hard to tell on the web, but they prints aren't as clear if you do a 8x10 or 8x12 as the Nikon is.

I love both pictures.
Very different in their mood.
Dani

Good mix of light in 2! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back