What's new

A day in the life...

These are a fantastic idea...something id love to be able to get involved in...
 
Arty, If you are every in Southern Ontario I would be happy to show you around to the hot spots.

Eric
 
AIRIC said:
Arty, If you are every in Southern Ontario I would be happy to show you around to the hot spots.

Eric

And if your ever down south in UK, the offer is returned :)
 
Wow...I hate that I missed this trip. Killer shots Eric. The pics of Daisy and the squirrel are great. Awesome stuff buddy.
 
Excellent shots...love the nuthatch! You are prolific....just consistently good work. :thumbup:
 
awesome shots eric :thumsbup:
looks like another wonderful day out :D
thanks for sharing :)
 
great shots, i especially like the bird with the seed (?) in its mouth... :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom