A DSLR Camera lens that Acts like this Smartphone lens

Karin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello! I have been into photography for a little time and I'm still learning the basics, I'm also into video and lately I have been wanting to do some close up shots like the ones on this video, when the girl touches the camera lens the image of her fingers and objects does not blur up like when I try to do it with my regular 18mm canon lens and I do a shot of someone touching the camera lens it completely goes blur, she told me that she used the front camera of the samsung galaxy s5 phone and I want to achieve that but with my canon t5 camera. Does anyone know what kind of lens do I need to get a video shot like that one? Thank you for your help in advance

2njyow4.png

That's the exact shot I want to get, like a person touching the camera but not blurring out as it comes near. So you know what wide angle macro lens would be better?

Something with a really close focusing distance. A camera phone sensor can focus very close. Another advantage of a really small sensor is almost limitless depth of field.

Though highly specialized, this one focuses down to 4". Canon 65mm F/2.8

This one auto-focuses down to about 8". Canon 60mm F/2.8

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back