Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, so today didn't go quite as smoothly as I had hoped...broke a lense in the middle of shooting, the families were terribly disorganized, and the grooms mom and dad kept getting in the way of my shooting...but I did get some that I was happy with, though none that were just perfect. I am aware of the flaws in the pics I'm about to post, but I'm still happy with them...I'll try and get more later, but right now, I'm exhausted.

backweb.jpg

bridalpartyweb.jpg

littlekissweb.jpg

splitsweb.jpg

The reception was the hardest, since it was REALLY low light, and my 50mm 1.8 was out of commission by then.

Ok...this one isn't good at all, but thought I'd include it anyway... The bride cried the whole way down the aisle (we knew she would..at the rehearsal the night before, just before she got up to where her fiance was standing, she just burst into tears!), and she also cried during the dance with her father. I almost cried too!!!

cry.jpg

Great job for your first wedding, Corry! Love the post of the bride and groom and I really like the one of the little kids. Sorry about your lens, that must have been a huge bummer! Look forward to seeing more of your work!

Looks like you did a pretty good job, nice work Core.

The first one is beautiful! Keep it up! :)

Thanks Mike and Danalec! :) I just wish I would have had the proper equipment for the job. (and that nothing had BROKEN!!!)

Gorgeous photos. I love the reception photo - not because it's the 'best' but because it's got so much atmosphere in it! I love those crazy candid shots. Can't wait to see your next wedding!

Good pics core. Congrats on your first wedding.

How did the lens break?

So now you have two 25mm lenses? Hehe, jk. If thats the $50 lens, at least its not to expensive. Could be a $1000 l lens or something. Probably not worth bothering the insurrance with.

How are you presenting the pictures to the client?

I took the pics to the client today. I wasn't going to do anyting fancy, but at the last minute I decided to find a decent but cheap album I could use for a wedding album..found something at Target that I thought they might like. The cover had an opening to put one photo in, and I used the b/w of the bride on the grooms back. Not sure yet how well the bride likes all the photos, because it's actually been the bride's mom I've been dealing with...(she's also the one paying!)..but she REALLY REALLY liked them! :) :) :) I think I'm gonna have to look into finding some nice albums I can use in the future. :)

I also have trouble finding good albums. Ive checked many stores in Ottawa and this area but nothing is what I consider to be quality. The most expensive ive seen is $40cdn. Then the online ones ive seen are way over priced. Id like to find something in the middle, then have the over priced ones as an option for the client if they want to upgrade to that.

Someone gave a link to an online store that is suppose to be really good quality and affordable, but the service sucks, takes a very long time for an order to go through. Ill have to check it out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back