a few images

Aegina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
First of all, thank you for taking a look at my images...I don't dare to name them photos yet (I know I have a lot to learn before posting some real photos). These were taken before getting a digital camera, and after a long photo break. So...the critique is quite welcomed! Thank you.

The path of the lost steps

The mirror

And this one I call it The Mirror too

What do you think might be wrong enough with these NOT to call them photography?

Don't be shy.
Be bold.
You quite, quite clearly have something to offer.
You have "the eye". You know what you are doing. You know what to look for and how to frame it. I like all three of your photos presented here - and I call them PHOTOS! They are good.

Your first shot is stunning. It has a stereoscopic (3-Dimension) illusion. I love it.

LaFoto said:
What do you think might be wrong enough with these NOT to call them photography?

Don't be shy.
Be bold.
You quite, quite clearly have something to offer.
You have "the eye". You know what you are doing. You know what to look for and how to frame it. I like all three of your photos presented here - and I call them PHOTOS! They are good.

I agree 100% with LaFoto! These are very good, I like #1 the best, I might try to add some contrast to it to balance the brighter light reflection on the bricks.

Just my 2 cents,

Bill

All three are nice to me. I am by far no expert but I know what I like when I see it and these three photos are very nice.

these are beautifuil images...please feel free to share as many as u like:D I especially love the reflection shots. Very soothing. I think the last one is my favourite of the three. I'm curious where you are. Europe?
welcome to TPF aegina.

I agree with everyone else, these a certainly photos and certainly very good! The first is excellent!

Thank you very much for all your comments, it was really encouraging for me! :)

These are excellent. Especially the first shot. I really like that one.
Welcome to the forum.

girl, that first shot is really cool.... all are good, and you really need to keep posting...

welcome to the looney bin.... drop the i.q. and jump right in .. the waters fine...
and we are all walking a line...!!

welcome girl!

welcome aegina, and don't be shy, especially with shots like these... i love the first one! the composition is great, and those trees are massive, i like how they are encroaching on the path... the haze adds to the mood too... :thumbup:

Nice pics..the 3rd one seems like a pencil sketch..its come out really good.

..and everyone is a learner here...how dare u not call it a photo..you looked thru the eyepiece, composed a frame, the lenses refracted the light, the mirror reflected, the camera shutter opened and closed, the film moved forward, the aperture stayed put, the mechanisms worked, the film went thru all those chemicals, got bathed.......the result of all that IS A PHOTO

Most reactions

Back