A few shots for C&C..

wgp1987

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I haven't posted any of my shots as of late. My friends are getting married at Allaire state park and ill be shooting their wedding so we went to scope it out so i could get some ideas... and of course i brought my camera. Let me know how you feel about these :)

5769291902_4992626ef1.jpg
[/url] Untitled by Wes P. Images, on Flickr[/IMG]

Untitled by Wes P. Images, on Flickr

Too much greens. 4th you should had went kinda behind the couple and take the picture down with the walkway.

Well to complain about a watermark is stupid. But thank you for the heads up. The green is the only color in the photo so it's slightly overbearing. They didn't want to pose because they were dressed bummy so I wanted to give them a shot were they wouldn't feel uncomfortable about how they looked. With they way the stair case turns the composition would have been weird.

The sky tones in these look weak and pallid; a polarizing filter would have really,really helped these shots out. A lot. Your images were all made at a decent time of day, and have some good shadows that add depth clues and dimension. But those weak, pale skies.....ack!!!!

Derrel said:
The sky tones in these look weak and pallid; a polarizing filter would have really,really helped these shots out. A lot. Your images were all made at a decent time of day, and have some good shadows that add depth clues and dimension. But those weak, pale skies.....ack!!!!

I want a polarizing filter so bad!!! There was a lake wish fishies in it and I couldn't shoot past the glare. Woulda been fun to get some fishies!!!! So the polariZer is they key to bluer skies, thanks for the tip.

Yea a polarizer can be a beautiful thing.

Derrel, what will the polarizing filter do? Does it make the blues more blue?

Thanks in advance...

Derrel, what will the polarizing filter do? Does it make the blues more blue?

Thanks in advance...

The end result is deeper blues in your sky because the filter only allows light from a single directional plane. This cuts down on a lot of stray light that washes out colour detail on bright days.

How is the exposure and the composition???

Most reactions

New Topics

Back