What's new

a Few shots from around Fullerton...

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
..I think I might have the dreaded shooters block....
but it was really good to get out for a few hours to shoot, ANYTHING !!!
P.S. that last shot was focusing through a fence... I am so glad it did not show up..!

CRW_6029.jpg


CRW_6007.jpg


CRW_5978.jpg


CRW_6027.jpg


IMG_5958.jpg
 
All of these are REALLY cool, although the 4th doesn't do much for me. But the last shot...wow. I love it.
 
The first and last are my faves. Nicely done Thor.
 
Maybe Chiller and I would get along in real life, too ;) :sexywink:

Here on board, in this very thread, we totally agree :biggrin:
I, too, like the first and last best.
Great.
None of these look like you have been struck by "shooter's block" or "photography blindness"! You fought the oncoming attack well!!!
 
i like #3 a lot. good job
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom