A glimpse of Indian streets as seen by me (Pic & Story Heavy - D100)

What he said ^^^ .:wink: Honestly I like your commentary and the photo that came with it. Very interesting...btw,have you been promoted yet? Or are you still apprenticing to be promoted?
Thanks Izzi :mrgreen:. No unfortunately I'll have to wait till September ends, but it's almost a done deal (unless I screw up real bad), just that the work pressure has gone up considerably :(
Not really apprenticing though, I've been doing the job my seniors were supposed to do for the last 3 years.. :lol:

Fantastic! I can't wait to get back to India.
Thanks, and do let me know if you visit Kolkata, if you get the time! :)

I need to get the money before I can even think about the time! :lol:

Thanks Raj nice to see and it gives me a sense of life there in india and what a goes on in that part of the world.Thanks for sharing these.I hope sparky the puppy is ok, always sleeping during photo shoots.I get the impression people stepping over a lazy seeping pouch.

Thanks Raj nice to see and it gives me a sense of life there in india and what a goes on in that part of the world.Thanks for sharing these.I hope sparky the puppy is ok, always sleeping during photo shoots.I get the impression people stepping over a lazy seeping pouch.
:) You're most welcome.. I actually fed that stray pup a stomach full even before I took out my camera.. The weather was nice and cloudy, no wonder he was dozing off! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back