What's new

A kind of concrete abstract ...

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry. Felt like posting this for the ENTIRE TPF! :D

Huggies.jpg


Reversed lens.
 
Very good!

I saw a whole exhibition in London which was supersupersuper enlargements of pictures which had Neon signs in them. Bit similar to this, but blown up even bigger!

Rob
 
LOL, thats great, it is so many times that i have wanted to get a picture of a picture on the screen :).

tim
 
Cool shot. When I stare at it my eyes go all wonky.:stun: :confused: :stun:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
My eyes did the same when this appeared in my viewfinder when I approached the screen with the lens held on reversed ;).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom