What's new

A little on the weird side...

Jeff/fotog

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
135
Reaction score
3
Location
East Coast
tfp.jpg


Walking down the beach with my point and shoot, I thought it would be kind of a funny shot to see old people near Sarasota simply staring at the nice clouds.

When I looked at the image...there was a, 'visitation,' or was it a lens flare? You decide.

www.jefferyraymond.com
 
Sarasota... now where is this?
I would suggest the launch of a space rocket... but... I don't know if that could even be? If any rocket launch COULD be seen from where Sarasota is located?
It looks warm though... different from the photos I manage to take these days.
 
Im gonna have to say lens flare...but since I just got done watching the movei on Pope John Paul...I could be convinced...easily....if it were "something else"! LOL
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom