A Marines Homecoming

Sarah23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are just a few from this past weekend. One of my closest friends welcomed her husband home from Iraq. He got to see his 1 year old son, too...who he hasnt seen since he was 4 months old (and even then it was only for a week)

It was SOOOO cramped and everything went SO fast that I didnt have the greatest experience taking these. But she liked them...so thats all that matters. :)

The motorcycle veterans people came out to keep away any protesters...I thought that was awesome. :)
c4f03b39.jpg

c76c405f.jpg

0f49fdc6.jpg

a8f15123.jpg

a33eedbf.jpg

Him seeing his son for the first time in 8 months
8e3c0727.jpg

and later at lunch...Dillon playing with daddy :)
af0820b0.jpg

Thank you for sharing these Sarah! I think you did a nice job.

btw - I have seen the HA's provide protection from protesters at homecomings and funerals here.

HA's...what does that stand for??? I can never remember what they are called!!!!

How are you feeling, by the way??????

Hells Angels. I'm feeling ok thanks to pain meds! I think they are sending me home in the morning, but I will be on complete bed rest :(

Hells Angels. I'm feeling ok thanks to pain meds! I think they are sending me home in the morning, but I will be on complete bed rest :(

oh...haha...ok ive heard them called something else but I think I like that name better!

I didnt realize you are still in the hospital!!! Goodness!! Well, keep the pain meds coming, then!!!! I will be thinking of you! Hopefully you can get home and heal soon!!! :hug::

Sarah, I read your post last week about the set up of this and I'm so glad it worked out. I love the kissing picture and the father/son.

So did you replace your lens or get an external flash?

I used my 50mm f/1.8 lens that I got right before this...and no, I didnt get a flash. It would have been nice, but there really wasnt any room to use it even if I did have one. I just bumped up the ISO and used a good size aperture and hoped for the best. :)

Definitely not the Hell's Angels. Some kind of guard. I have several friends that do the rides.

Ed: Patriot Guard riders.

Most reactions

Back