A neat little first.

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had a nice surprise today, a couple of my shots were featured in a new blog that Henry's Camera is starting :) Nothing major but still a neat first that I thought I'd share since it's the first time for me to have my pictures picked for anything (I don't enter them in a lot of things just once in a while).
So a little smile for me on a day that I could really use one :)

Mine are Jumping Spider and Fireworks.
Photo Monday - Macro

Congratulations Judi! Your pair of photos displayed very well in the collection. Fireworks was, as somebody on TPF pointed out in its appearance here, a very clever shot, one that made the common blooming dandelion look like, well, fireworks! Pretty nifty that!

Thanks Terri and Derrel :)

Yep! Congratulations!

BTW, I think I broke 500px when I stumbled across your tree pic and my internet photography worlds collided. Oops!:lol:

Yep! Congratulations!

BTW, I think I broke 500px when I stumbled across your tree pic and my internet photography worlds collided. Oops!:lol:

Ha! Thanks C, yeah my page crashed for me too, I thought I broke it. Lol

As a matter of fact, I was outside feeding the birds and heard my ipod go nuts in my pocket, checked it when I was done and said to Mr. Rabbit "Wholy **** Honey, my 500px account just went nuts" Tried to load it on the computer and nothing and it's giving me 404 error on my page now lol oops.

As a matter of fact, I was outside feeding the birds and heard my ipod go nuts in my pocket, checked it when I was done and said to Mr. Rabbit "Wholy **** Honey, my 500px account just went nuts" Tried to load it on the computer and nothing and it's giving me 404 error on my page now lol oops.

I wanted to say how I enjoy the building pic with the man with the mallet. It kept giving me errors and telling me to try again. So, yeah. My love of that shot may have been the straw that broke the camels back.:oops:

Thanks John, after the site came back online I got a bunch of notifications and a different shot went to explore for another first, it was a cool distraction today :)

Thank you Sharjeel.

I love those pics - very nice! And a well-deserved "first." My favorite was the one you called "morning dew." :)

I had a nice surprise today, a couple of my shots were featured in a new blog that Henry's Camera is starting :) Nothing major but still a neat first that I thought I'd share since it's the first time for me to have my pictures picked for anything (I don't enter them in a lot of things just once in a while).
So a little smile for me on a day that I could really use one :)

Mine are Jumping Spider and Fireworks.
Photo Monday - Macro

Fascinating you did a stunning job with your gusto. :) The leaf with water, butterfly with flower all are fascinated me. Plenty celestial handicraft pursuit did as a newbie. ;)

Neat! I've never entered anything before. I may have to try it sometime.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back