What's new

A New England Field

LonelyTraveler

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
So. Maine
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently found myself in a field, with a camera, and inspired by the April contest winner, I decided to see what I could do.

Unedited ones are attached. If anyone's feeling adventurous, I'd like to try to emphasize the flower more while putting less on the background, but I'm not skilled enough with PS to do that. =/





Unedited:

 
#2 is my favorite. I kind of wish the first grass stalk was in focus. In any case Nice pictures.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom