a new look

jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Since I'm so bored at work today, I changed the theme on my blog. I didn't actually design it (although I made a few special modifications myself), so I don't know if I can brag about it or not, but too late.

Anyway, the new theme is up for my blog, The Musings of a jocose Jo Cose. Check it out and let me know what you think.

[/end shameless plug for my blog]

Well I was a big fan of the old theme (cough, never went there before, cough) but this one is good too.

I enjoyed the link to "grammarblog"

clarinetJWD said:
Wow...never realized how strong your work has become as of late! Very nice gallery Jo! Awesome looking site and gallery dude :)

You mean the photoblog? Thanks...yea, I love looking through and seeing the evolution of my skills...and not to be sappy, but I do have you, JM, Kelox, and Scott to thank for it!

I need to play around with the template for the photoblog also...maybe that will be today's task :)

jocose said:
You mean the photoblog? Thanks...yea, I love looking through and seeing the evolution of my skills...and not to be sappy, but I do have you, JM, Kelox, and Scott to thank for it!

I need to play around with the template for the photoblog also...maybe that will be today's task :)

How about doing some work? :lol:

(We wanna go to the moon you know!!!!!)

PlasticSpanner said:
How about doing some work? :lol:

(We wanna go to the moon you know!!!!!)

You need to talk to my boss about that...I've done f-all since he's come to my office 2 months ago...I actually went into his office yesterday and asked him to give me work...he told me to sit tight, things were gonna pick up really soon...

The problem is that I don't rank right now b/c I'm merely a civil servant and not a political appointee. Oh, well, if NASA wants to pay me to sit on my fat ass, I'm not complaining :lol:

Most reactions

Back