A Senior Portrait.

Parkerman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thought I would share this photo with everyone... It was one of the pictures a did for a friends senior portraits. Let me know what you think.

369455551_sezVh-L.jpg

Great shot! I'm putting that shot in my future use box.

I love this! I like the perspective created by her leaning forward and the grass bending away from her.

I might have tried to bend the grass stalk that is front and center a bit... but that is so totally nit-picking as to be not worth mentioning. I didn't even notice it until I started studying the picture from a "how does one go about creating this" mode.

If you don't mind my asking - what kind of lens did you use for this?

really nice shot. good job

And thanks everyone.. I greatly appreciate the compliments. And yea... That is from the D40 kit lens.

That grass stalk in the very middle on her arm bugs me slightly.. But.. nothing i can do about it now.

Dude....great shot........I didn't really notice the grass stalk til I got to your comment. Nicely done. +1

That grass stalk in the very middle on her arm bugs me slightly.. But.. nothing i can do about it now.

it could be cloned out in photoshop. you'd never know it was there

it could be cloned out in photoshop. you'd never know it was there

Yea... It could be.. But would require alot of time that I didn't feel like spending on it. Its something they probably wont ever notice. The reason why it would take longer than average is that its right where some details in here wrist are... And they would have to be made up or something.

Most reactions

Back