A Senior Portrait.

Yea... It could be.. But would require alot of time that I didn't feel like spending on it. Its something they probably wont ever notice. The reason why it would take longer than average is that its right where some details in here wrist are... And they would have to be made up or something.

Details could be adjusted and mirrored from her other wrist if one wanted to go that way.

But...if you don't have the time for it...then that solves that! ;-) Shot is fine, anyway.

I really like the colors, and the way the grass bends away from her. From the subject, I expected the other kind of senior (senior citizen). When I opened the topic I was surprised to find a young, pretty girl staring back at me.

I really like the colors, and the way the grass bends away from her. From the subject, I expected the other kind of senior (senior citizen). When I opened the topic I was surprised to find a young, pretty girl staring back at me.

lol, yea.. someone else I talked to and showed the picture had thought the same thing at first.

This has got to be one of the best senior portraits I have seen! The idea is so great and she pops out at you!

Very cool shot, love the dof and imo the colors make the shot............

Thanks everyone.. Yea.. I really like the colors on it aswell.. As does the family.

Most reactions

Back