A trip to the nature park *spiders*

Pentax claims the minimum focusing distance is .99 of 1 foot.
Approximately 12 inches. I've noticed that mine gets much closer. May be due to the fact that the Pentax 100mm macro, becomes a 153mm Macro, on the K5.
DOF in macro, is tough.

The focusing distance is measured from the Sensor Plane... not the end of the lens. Sensor size only changes the field of view... not that actual magnification!

Oh yeah.............that's right. I forgot about that.
THAT'S WHY!

Lightspeed.. she is using a Point'n'Shoot... that will give better shots than we have seen, but she needs to learn to use it, and practice, practice, practice!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh................I thought it was an SLR.
I bought my dingbat, a Nikon coolpix for Christmas.
It's a S 6200. It takes really good shots. I was pretty amazed.
16mp too.
Little bity tiny thing.

your spiders arent as scary as light speeds... his gave me a minituare heart attack whenn i saw it...

much better! So much better that I am surprised, and am mentally apologizing for all of the bad things I said to you earlier (mentally)! :)

your spiders arent as scary as light speeds... his gave me a minituare heart attack whenn i saw it...

You want SCARY? I'll give you scary! Bwaaahahahahah!

sp-3-ca-1.jpg

For some reason, I have an urge to step on something after looking at the pix in this thread.

as for your pictures i really like the one of the feather and like you said the way that it contrasts from the ground!

and thats the only one i remember now... i also like the way the spider ones are set up they are just kinda creepy so its hard for me to comment anything more then that...

oh and the squirrel one i like i like how it is hidden instead of just out there!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back