What's new

A Whole Lotta PICS!!!

GrahamPhisher

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
219
Reaction score
34
Location
Bay Area, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My name's Graham Phisher, i been doing photography since 18, 21 now, i work with a Nikon D90


nn2sjl.jpg

jenny_and_sierra_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d50pzir.jpg

jenny_delello_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d50o526.png



sierra_g_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d5l6kww.jpg


raven_le_faye_2_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d3d94i1.jpg


union_square_nighttime_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d3d3du8.jpg


jacket_2___mzmolina_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d30zisw.jpg


kay_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d335g8w.png


home_sweet_home___mzmolina_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d30uo4w.jpg


san_francisco_2_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d30unvy.png


Mz_Monlina___Shower_by_GrahamPhisherDotCom.png


Mz_Molina___Bed_by_GrahamPhisherDotCom.png


Hustleman_by_GrahamPhisherDotCom.png


john_carrasco_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d37tpws.jpg


boardwalk_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d41c3uu.jpg


dstunts_1_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d4ulos3.jpg


yung_hype_2_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d57xzs8.jpg


agent_provocateur___mm5_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d39mi1q.jpg

agent_provocateur___mm1_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d39mhp1.jpg


margaux_maxon___sf1_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d3alu6g.jpg


raven_le_faye_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d37toui.jpg


renee_batres_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d5b3wq2.jpg


milla_in_my_backyard__by_grahamphisherdotcom-d5l7k6m.jpg


Colorado_1_by_GrahamPhisherDotCom.png

Colorado_4_by_GrahamPhisherDotCom.png

Colorado_2_by_GrahamPhisherDotCom.png


boomtho__clothing___alex_2_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d5kj7o0.jpg


cassandra_chargers_car_club_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d37tpb2.jpg


kay_in_trenches_photoshot_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d37tpjr.jpg


raven_le_faye___dodge_charger_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d3dvlre.jpg






flo_outfit_by_oscar_gutierrez_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d5d462c.jpg


alexandra_heard_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d5eip3q.jpg


san_francisco_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d30unuk.png


boomtho__clothing___alex_1_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d5kj7ht.jpg


milla_love_and_desire_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d5gb2xt.jpg


authentic_2_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d5fxzlb.jpg


authentic_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d5fd807.jpg


kay_2_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d5f02wd.jpg


sierra_g_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d5eiyjn.jpg


Young_Haitti_Shoot_4_by_GrahamPhisherDotCom.png


tazz_prime_time_mob_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d5anxls.jpg


jenny_delello_2_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d54r786.jpg


sierra_g_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d50obi7.jpg


tatted_up___jenny_nicole_delello_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d5cu3fv.jpg


sierra_g_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d5e7jq9.jpg


molina_shower_3_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d48xs7d.jpg


morning_hdr_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d4asfnt.jpg


raven_le_faye_3_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d3eflfm.jpg


shower_2___mzmolina_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d30uo1n.jpg


love_and_desire_milla_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d5e0iep.jpg



I also do video, I got a Sony PMW-EX1 and Letus35 Extreme.

sony_pmwex1_and_letus35_extreme_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d5hgufg.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'm a fan, nice work.
 
Massive image dump! Some nice stuff buried in there!
 
I am confused, on facebook all of your "client" photos are very mediocre but all the "model" images are very good, almost like they were all model seminars that had everything already setup.
 
I am confused, on facebook all of your "client" photos are very mediocre but all the "model" images are very good, almost like they were all model seminars that had everything already setup.

dont be mean... i use my own setup, i dont use other peoples spots, a lotta of my client photography is very old work, a lotta of the model is new n i take more time on it cus i enjoy it more.

aqnw7.jpg






n haha yea my bad is a lot of images, i just have a lil bbcode of my work thing i can copy n paste if i ever go onto a forum
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You sure have a flare for campiness. I kind of like it actually, it's done well.

Just curious, do you have any photographers that you admire?
 
You sure have a flare for campiness. I kind of like it actually, it's done well.

Just curious, do you have any photographers that you admire?

thnx, n Yes I do, some of the photographers im following online lately are, Ryuuzaki Julio, Paul Ferradas, Mark Velasquez, and there's a lot more photographers i admire like big times ones like Dave Lachapelle... Keith Selle another local photographer in my area is hella sick too.
 
These kind of remind me of William Mortensen in some way, also. That is, if Mortensen were around in the 21st century and listened to hip hop.

His book on pictorial lighting might be of some interest to you. It's hard to find (impossible really), but fortunately you may lend the e-book here:

Pictorial lighting (Open Library)
 
Last edited:
These kind of remind me of William Mortensen in some way, also. That is, if Mortensen were around in the 21st century and listened to hip hop.

His book on pictorial lighting might be of some interest to you. It's hard to find (impossible really), but fortunately you may lend the e-book here:

Pictorial lighting (Open Library)

Wow, I laughed hella hard, ive seen his work b4 i never made tht connection but yea it is very similar, n yea ill check tht out.

n thnx Rotanimod
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom