What's new

A Whole Lotta PICS!!!

Graham, if you wouldn't mind typing out your words, that would be great. I find myself re reading a few times...
 
These kind of remind me of William Mortensen in some way, also. That is, if Mortensen were around in the 21st century and listened to hip hop.

His book on pictorial lighting might be of some interest to you. It's hard to find (impossible really), but fortunately you may lend the e-book here:

Pictorial lighting (Open Library)

Wow, I laughed hella hard, ive seen his work b4 i never made tht connection but yea it is very similar, n yea ill check tht out.

n thnx Rotanimod

Yeah. I know. It seems weird, I wasn't even sure, at first I figured it was just the campiness, but I kept looking back and I just kept seeing Mortensen, the poses, the lighting ... not on all of them, but a good number.
 
When people post 6 or 7, all advise them to post 2 or 3; and when you posted a tonne, all are appreciating. How come :scratch: ( Oh, now i know-if you kill one, you are a murderer; if you kill a race, you are a hero, i have heard ;)
I saw them like watching out through the window of a speeding train..... i saw many hills and valleys ...did i see right? ;)
(don't take this serious; i said it in a sense of humor.... i liked many of your images..... but to say which i, have to travel kilometers back; sorry :blushing: )
Regards :D
 
I liked a lot of your stuff. i'm a sucker for tattoo'd people in general. just not sure i'm a fan of your processing style. for me takes what's probably a great image and loses some of impact for me. but you definatly have your own style and that's good these days.
 
Yes, that IS a ton of "pics" for one post. I'm also thinking that some are posted in the wrong forum.
There are several in the collection that are pretty close to the line, however, I'm inclined to leave them where they are since there is no overt nudity.

OP: In future posts, I would ask you to be mindful of our 'G' rating policy; that is, please do not post images in the regular galleries which would considered inappropriate for children to view. Several of yours come very, very close. You may post tasteful/artistic nudity in the NSFW Gallery (Available to TPF subscribers only).

Thanks!
 
When people post 6 or 7, all advise them to post 2 or 3; and when you posted a tonne, all are appreciating. How come...
I think the reason no one is complaining about the number of images ('though it is bordering on excessive IMO) is because the OP didn't ask for C&C; he simply posted the images to share. When someone asks for C&C it's generally recommended that they keep their posts to four images or less.
 
Yes, you do have some good ones. Next time post less and number them so we can tell you the ones we like.
 
Actually i was not complaining... i was just expressing the thing in a humorous way.... but one thing is there....even if he did not want some feed back, it is better that lesser number of images are posted; otherwise it will be scroll up, roll up type of view by most; i did not mean any harm :D
 
What does it matter how many photos someone posts?
It's kind of like crying for cliffs when someone writes a novel... Post 1, post a thousand... Don't want to look at photos on the internet, get out of a photo-forum. :lol:

I liked them.
Very decent work for the experience you have.
 
interseting effect in post... consistant at that. makes the skin look funny.
 
Pics, okay. Grammar, annoying as hell.

Cus I sed so, aight? Hella annoyed, boi!
 
Agree with the "some good, some not so good" opinions. You definitely have your own thing going on, it may just not be for everybody.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom