What's new

A Whole Lotta PICS!!!

What does it matter how many photos someone posts?
It's kind of like crying for cliffs when someone writes a novel... Post 1, post a thousand... Don't want to look at photos on the internet, get out of a photo-forum. :lol:

I liked them.
Very decent work for the experience you have.
If every one moved out of home for an opinion that sounded bad for someone, no one will be at home... the world will be full of individuals.... i have mentioned that was not a serious statement, then why??????? or waiting for occasion to express fomenting hatred????? :scratch:
 
What does it matter how many photos someone posts?
It's kind of like crying for cliffs when someone writes a novel... Post 1, post a thousand... Don't want to look at photos on the internet, get out of a photo-forum. :lol:

I liked them.
Very decent work for the experience you have.
If every one moved out of home for an opinion that sounded bad for someone, no one will be at home... the world will be full of individuals.... i have mentioned that was not a serious statement, then why??????? or waiting for occasion to express fomenting hatred????? :scratch:

I have no idea what you just said..
 
home= TPF;
World will be full of individual= no body doing something together
Waiting for an occasion to.... = That you can understand ;)
 
Wow. Can't say I always agree with some of your choices, but you clearly have some serious skills. That's some impressive stuff.
 
What does it matter how many photos someone posts?
It's kind of like crying for cliffs when someone writes a novel... Post 1, post a thousand... Don't want to look at photos on the internet, get out of a photo-forum. :lol:.

Welcome to TPF. It's how we do things here. Don't like it? Try to change the culture if you like, but if that doesn't work, then my suggestion would be to go along.

There are reasons for why we do things this way, but I usually only explain them to people who don't cop an attitude.
 
You sure have a flare for campiness. I kind of like it actually, it's done well.

Just curious, do you have any photographers that you admire?

thnx, n Yes I do, some of the photographers im following online lately are, Ryuuzaki Julio, Paul Ferradas, Mark Velasquez, and there's a lot more photographers i admire like big times ones like Dave Lachapelle... Keith Selle another local photographer in my area is hella sick too.

what is his diagnosis? is he going to recover and get back to photographing stuff?
 
Hey Graham- I've photographed Raven as well when I lived out west. Sweet girl. Got great images with her.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom