Abandoned railroad track

Tangmu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I found this abandoned railroad track quite exotic. I used these three pictures to practice my PS skills. Please comment.

$DSC06759.JPG$DSC06762.JPG$DSC06763.JPG

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
#1 seems very contrasty & noisy. I'm sure there were some interesting scenes, but I'm not 100% sure you really captured them here.

OP
T

Tangmu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
#1 seems very contrasty & noisy. I'm sure there were some interesting scenes, but I'm not 100% sure you really captured them here.

As soon as I took my lens cap off, a mob of hungry mosquitoes started to attack me, so I really hurried through and probably did miss some good scenes.

Tailgunner

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit

As soon as I took my lens cap off, a mob of hungry mosquitoes started to attack me, so I really hurried through and probably did miss some good scenes.

I can relate to this, did some shooting down by the river tonight and it was as if a squadron of Mosquitoes was standing by waiting for me to pop the lens cap off. Thankfully I hosed my self down with Off Deep Woods spray. They gave up after a few minutes and left me alone.

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I like them. I get a quiet tranquility here.

Most reactions

New Topics