What's new

Abandoned train station

I don't understand how all of you guys seem to find these amazing and magestic treasures.
The only things around here are barns... which are neat sometimes.

They're all great photos. I think #3 is my fav. The chair looks so lonely. Makes me wanna sit in it.
 
first is good

second, the angle makes it dizzying

I like the third the best
 
Thanks again for all the nice comments.

I really enjoy reading how different people have different tastes... Definitely makes for an interesting world ;-)
 
I love the first one. And I think the chair is perfect right where it is. Just my opinion, of course! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom