What's new

Abstract? - does it qualify?

Nothing was edited out of it. It is the lights on top of the dam at one of the local lakes. A friend and I were shooting below it that evening and as we were walking out, we both hand held the camera and left the shutter open as we were walking.

It did create a pattern for me, I guess maybe I held my camera a little too steady as I walked.
Honestly you fooled me :lmao: ! Never trust a photograph !

lol, wasn't trying to fool anyone. Mine turned out okay at best. My friend had one that filled the frame and looked much better. It's something that I will have to try again.
 
Nothing was edited out of it. It is the lights on top of the dam at one of the local lakes. A friend and I were shooting below it that evening and as we were walking out, we both hand held the camera and left the shutter open as we were walking.

It did create a pattern for me, I guess maybe I held my camera a little too steady as I walked.
Honestly you fooled me :lmao: ! Never trust a photograph !

lol, wasn't trying to fool anyone. Mine turned out okay at best. My friend had one that filled the frame and looked much better. It's something that I will have to try again.
OK. I fooled myself. :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom