What's new

Abstract minimalist?

JAC526

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
1,329
Reaction score
237
Location
Cincinnati OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I went through that thread Bitter posted of his trip to the Art museum and it got me thinking. Sorry Bitter for blatant rip off.

This is my attempt:



Abstract_1-1 by JChick526, on Flickr

I wanted to try to make the subject silver and not grey. Not sure if I succeeded enough.

Thanks for looking,

Joe
 
I actually added the distortion b/c I thought it made it more dynamic.

I went in to the feature to correct a slight amount and ended up exaggerating it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom