Abstract: Take 10

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't know how many abstract threads I've posted :meh: These aren't my favs, but I haven't worked on any others yet.

41706353-L.jpg

43763690-L.jpg

43626820-L.jpg

I really really really like the 2nd, but the first one to me feels like it is missing something... and honestly. I don't get the 3rd. But I can't say enough praise to the 2nd

:thumbup:

Thanks Peanuts. I feel the same way about #1. I tried a few different crops, but nothing felt any better. I think maybe there's just too much empty space and not enough subject? #3 is lights shining through water spots on glass. Not really meant to be understood I guess :mrgreen:

I still really like #1 b/c of the cool greens and blues... i agree it would be greatly enhanced w/ another subject like a flag or bird or something. It's my fav of the 3.

The three, seem to me an art work. The colors, and the compositions are brilliant. Very good work. Greetings from Spain.

Las tres, me parecen una obra de arte. Los colores, y las composiciones son geniales. Muy buen trabajo. Saludos desde España.

Schmokin shots woodsac. Man.. you really got this abstract thing down. Right on :thumbup: :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back