Adorama Vs. B&H

The only advantage Adorama has is their customer rep who peruses TPF for issues people are having with them. HelenOster is her username. She is spot on for getting to the facts of a dispute.

That's me!! :sexywink::sexywink:

Don't hesitate to email me directly: [email protected] if there is ever anything at all that I can help you with!

Last edited:
Isn't there a B&H rep here too? I always am hoping that they'll go into epic battle.

They never do.

Isn't there a B&H rep here too? I always am hoping that they'll go into epic battle.

That'll never happen; too much respect on so many levels :love::love:

................................................................................and quite a bit of this: :hail::hail:

I have always used Adorama. I have nothing negative to say. Everything has been fine on my end.

I have always used Adorama. I have nothing negative to say. Everything has been fine on my end.

Thanks so much, Kathy - and to all who left such great feedback, it really is very much appreciated:lovey:

I believe we also have a rep from Adorama as well.

I believe we also have a rep from Adorama as well.

I guess we didn't read the whole thread did we? lol

I have used both and have had excellent experiences with either. I usually check both places and order from which one has the used lens that I am looking for.

B&H's rep on TPF can be an asshat.

As unexpected as this may be I am going to have to skate waaaay out where the ice is thin and disagree with you. Betcha you didn't see that coming. :)

Helen is too much of a lady ever to stoop to name-calling or public disputes about my character or receding hairline and for that (and numerous other reasons) I have the utmost respect for her.

I use both, I usually go to BH first, but only because that's the one I learned of first. If they don't have something, or if I need something inexpensive from their house brand but don't want to wait weeks to order it directly from China, I'll order from Adorama.

I had a group of professors who said bad things about Adorama - claims of bait and switch, which is a pretty serious accusation (and one which people don't always understand what it REALLY means), but from my experience I don't think it was warranted and never really heard this from anyone else. I ended up not really trusting their opinions in general anyway.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back