Advice Please

Sony is a horrible company. I strongly encourage people not to buy Sony products because of their business and political practices. Not to mention, they tend to produce some pretty shabby technologies... I wouldn't put their cameras in this category, but a lot of their other stuff without question.

Aside from that, any of these systems is good overall. It's what you prefer.

I wold vote for Nikon, but then, I have Nikons. Someone with Canons would vote for Canons. Someone with Sonys would vote for Sony (and, of course, go to hell for Sony's sins) :lol:

If you do happen to go Nikons and can afford it, I strongly recommend you go at least to the D80 level.

As someone else pointed out, searching these forums would be a good idea... you'll get more info than you could possibly want.

Sony is a horrible company. I strongly encourage people not to buy Sony products because of their business and political practices. Not to mention, they tend to produce some pretty shabby technologies... I wouldn't put their cameras in this category, but a lot of their other stuff without question.

Aside from that, any of these systems is good overall. It's what you prefer.

I wold vote for Nikon, but then, I have Nikons. Someone with Canons would vote for Canons. Someone with Sonys would vote for Sony (and, of course, go to hell for Sony's sins) :lol:

If you do happen to go Nikons and can afford it, I strongly recommend you go at least to the D80 level.

As someone else pointed out, searching these forums would be a good idea... you'll get more info than you could possibly want.

I'm soooo with you about Sony.. they are just a very poor company as far as standing behind their product and customer service...
I have never used a Sony camera, but because of the experiences I have had with the company on other things I will never buy another sony product.

The camera choice from what I have researched is all pretty competitive. It really boils down to what is right for you and your purposes for the future.. I went with the canon 40D and I love it. A photographer friend of mine shoots with nikon and I let her shoot with mine and she wishes now she had gone with canon.. but then again its all users preference.. the top camera companys are all going to be good equipment. good luck!

Most reactions

Back