What's new

Afternoon fades into twilight...

Peeb81 9

Semi-automatic Mediocrity Generator
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
5,161
Location
Oklahoma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. Hey, Earl- I think that left turn in Topeka was a mistake...
1MJK_1599-sunset geese3-small.webp



2. Sun star
2MJK_1633smokestack-small.webp



3. Golden hour shifting to Blue hour
3MJK_1643sunset_dxo-small.webp
 
Nice shots. That last one is a "wall-hanger" for me.

WesternGuy
Thanks! I was after the golden hour (just dumb luck catching the geese out of place) but after that I saw how cool the clouds were playing in front of the setting sun and I had to stop and get another image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom