Album cover shot // Scantily clad fish woman holding a donut

Please DON'T post the "unshaped/unsmoothed" version, no I can live peacefully without. :D
What the hell? WHY?

I think he was joking, but from a realistic point of view, a woman with wide, full hips like those probably does not have the tautness of skin that a woman with narrower hips does - cellulite.

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just sayin'.

But maybe I'm wrong. I'm not a woman, so I don't know exactly how the shapeliness of the female body affects the smoothness of the skin.

something about the shadow on/around the pinky & ring fingers bothers me.

Please DON'T post the "unshaped/unsmoothed" version, no I can live peacefully without. :D
What the hell? WHY?

I think he was joking, but from a realistic point of view, a woman with wide, full hips like those probably does not have the tautness of skin that a woman with narrower hips does - cellulite.

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just sayin'.

But maybe I'm wrong. I'm not a woman, so I don't know exactly how the shapeliness of the female body affects the smoothness of the skin.

I didn't have to do a crazy amount of work. There were some blemishes around the hips and I smoothed the curve of the hips (especially at the underwear). Overall she had good skin for someone of her shape.

Their album cover (not the snakefishhead girl) is a TOTAL ripoff of Ramones first album cover....

Their album cover (not the snakefishhead girl) is a TOTAL ripoff of Ramones first album cover....

If I had to guess I'd say it was on purpose. They are all huge punk fans.

Forbidden doooonut!!

do you want critique? I think you should have worked with the shirt more. Torn it rather than folded it up, and take off the sleeves/lower neckliine. It seems like a cape the way it is.

do you want critique? I think you should have worked with the shirt more. Torn it rather than folded it up, and take off the sleeves/lower neckliine. It seems like a cape the way it is.

I always welcome critique. We discussed tearing or cutting the shirt. The band didn't want to waste one of their new shirts. I agree it would have improved the photo.

I want a donut now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back