Alcoholics Anonymous.......

I just finished making a blender full of strawberry daquiris. I don't remember the last time I actually mixed my own; I'm usually so lazy that I just buy the premade stuff, but I figured tonight I'd do it up right. Using up the rest of the rum my son bought while he was here for Christmas.

I'm really not sure which of us will last longer tonight--Me, or the blender of daquiris, but I don't think either of us will last til midnight. :D

Edit: If I *do* make it till midnight, I might break out the bottle of Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur my son bought me for Christmas. Never had it before, so we'll see.

Freixenet Cordon Negro (Brut) for the end of the night and Don Julio iced down until then. Jose all afternuun.

Cheers!! Take it easy on the lady tonight!!

I'm a couple Bud Light Platinums in already but the bar I'm getting dragged to tonight has a $50 cover for open bar from 10-2, things could get interesting.

pretty much everything is at my disposal... i work at a bar. party time.

Just a sixer of Sam Adams. I'll get through 3 before falling asleep.

Drinking a Barking Squirrel at the moment.

I just poured myself a glass of wine. And by glass I mean, the glass is more than 3/4 of the bottle (the big bottle).

Well, I finished the blender of daquiris and I'm not asleep yet. I'd be happy to just go to bed now and let the new year come in on its own, but I'm waiting for my youngest to drop by for a quick visit after work (when I plan to give him the donated D100 from pixmedic!), so I gotta try to stay awake for about another hour.

Guess I'll go spike some eggnog... :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back