Alien

The scene at the dining table............. scared the chit out of me.

The thing I really liked about that scene was that they didn't give the cast any details as to what was about to happen so their reactions of surprise, horror and repulsion were actually genuine.

Good flick! I saw it when it was released in 79! The little town I lived in had one single screen theater, and they would only show horror movies after midnight so as not to scare the little kiddies! I lived about a mile from the theater.. and walked to it, since my bike (triumph 750) was in the shop. Watched the show, and it was WOW! Scariest thing I had ever seen at that time! lol!

Walking home was interesting.. 2:30 in the morning, I was under the influence of "something", and my paranoia was going a little wild. Every shadow seem to have something hiding in it, and every little noise sounded like the crack of doom! That was a fun night! lol!

I was 2 in 1979........just sayin!! :sexywink:

Great flick!! Gotta love Aliens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good flick! I saw it when it was released in 79! The little town I lived in had one single screen theater, and they would only show horror movies after midnight so as not to scare the little kiddies! I lived about a mile from the theater.. and walked to it, since my bike (triumph 750) was in the shop. Watched the show, and it was WOW! Scariest thing I had ever seen at that time! lol!

Walking home was interesting.. 2:30 in the morning, I was under the influence of "something", and my paranoia was going a little wild. Every shadow seem to have something hiding in it, and every little noise sounded like the crack of doom! That was a fun night! lol!

I was 2 in 1979........just sayin!! :sexywink:

I was 19! So that just means I have a few more years of experience in the arts of love... which is a good thing, yes? ;)

Hell yeah 1970 Sigourney Weaver at the end, I give it two thumbs up :). But just to throw a monkey wrench in the mix, we all know Predator would win.

Hell yeah 1970 Sigourney Weaver at the end, I give it two thumbs up :). But just to throw a monkey wrench in the mix, we all know Predator would win.

Early Aliens wins w/ me!
The first Predator movie still rocks though!!

1970? It wasn't released until 79.... Alien (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. She was a good pick for the part.. and played it well.

Technology almost always wins over brute force... and I agree! Predators are just so cool.. (especially the first movie)... Aliens are just evil and nasty! lol!

mishele said:
Early Aliens wins w/ me!
The first Predator movie still rocks though!!

No, no, no Predator would creeeeam an alien, there is no comparison.

Predators are weaklings!

Seriously just look at them - they are nothing without their technology - their heal sticks, laser guns, flying disks and their mary sue ending of a nuke ;)

Alien however just tear through things with their bare hands (no metal claws) and teeth and tongues - they slash and hide and sneak without having to use some fancy cheating cloaking field ;)

Aliens win - Predators - eh strip em down of all their fancy toys an then see who the real tough one is ;)

LOL I didn't say who would win a battle!! :greenpbl:
I just like the Alien movies more than Predator.

Now if we are really going to get into the whole who would win the battle thing....lol Hands down the Predator wins!! Predators are just way more intelligent than Aliens!!
Now we are really geeking out!!

cgipson1 said:
1970? It wasn't released until 79.... Alien (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. She was a good pick for the part.. and played it well.

Technology almost always wins over brute force... and I agree! Predators are just so cool.. (especially the first movie)... Aliens are just evil and nasty! lol!
I know the movie didn't come out til 1979. But I was talking in general of Sigourney Weaver in her panties and wife beater, mega nerd hotness lol.

cgipson1 said:

I know the movie didn't come out til 1979. But I was talking in general of Sigourney Weaver in her panties and wife beater, mega nerd hotness lol.

Ok.. Senior moment on my part! ;) I didn't get that from your post!

Pfft predators are not that smart - they get killed by guys covered in mud ;)

Aliens - the poor things never got a chance to show how smart they really were - they are hardly out of the egg before Sigorny is shooting/blowing them up

mishele said:
LOL I didn't say who would win a battle!! :greenpbl:
I just like the Alien movies more than Predator.

Now if we are really going to get into the whole who would win the battle thing....lol Hands down the Predator wins!! Predators are just way more intelligent than Aliens!!
Now we are really geeking out!!

LOL, hmmmm muscled, sweaty men deep in the jungle? Sounds like my wife's version of perfect eye candy.

Overread said:
Pfft predators are not that smart - they get killed by guys covered in mud ;)

Aliens - the poor things never got a chance to show how smart they really were - they are hardly out of the egg before Sigorny is shooting/blowing them up

Weaver and the alien queen...cat fight!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back