What's new

All you need is IMAGINATION....

Renair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
1,200
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took the below shot on my way to work this morning, not sure why, have the building in may different times of day and lighting, but something told me to take the top only.... and so I did... See Below
Original.jpg

So when I get home I think, you know, I havent really just played around with my digital images for a while, lets see what I can do....
Magical-Ulster-BankWEB.jpg
 
nice play with shapes :)
 
Thanks Alex, to me, even though I 'created' this shot, it still looks weird to me but in a good way.....
 
its weird to see the clouds in the background but none in the reflections in the windows... still its cool lookin though!
 
I like what you did with the buildings in the edit, but I'd lose the bubbles. That's just me though.
 
Look really cool, seems like it'd make a good advertisement, or something to put in a gallery.

If you don't mind my asking, how did you make the bubbles? (link to a "How to" if you have one)
 
Bubbles are a particle effect in Photo Impact 10.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom