terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

This has been a fast week for me, so I forgot it was Friday already. I took Monday off to unpack the van and regroup after last weekend's arts festival. It was windy here, and chilly, but the sun still shone and people came out. :thumbup: I sold lots of things, including some of my older pieces that I was never sure that passed muster - so that was a great feeling! And also a couple of my bromoils, which was very validating. I had a good outing!

This weekend....not so exciting. Catch up on cleaning, laundry, getting the darkroom back in order. blah!

Who has more FUN things on tap for this weekend?? :)

Tonight is my oldest son's first t-ball practice and the first game is on Sunday. Had to scramble to find him a glove that fit, earlier in the week most of the store were sold out but we nabbed one for him and for his younger brother as well. Not sure how he will like the practice but he wanted to play this year :) After that we're going out to dinner (pizza) with the boys and their Dad as well. I think it will be nice for them to have all of their family together. Then it's on to continuing to clean up and unpack. We make a good dent in the stuff that we had piled in the kitchen last night so it's on to the living room and our bedroom tonight.

Tomorrow is, as the boys have been chanting all week, PUPPY DAY. We are bringing home not one, but two little puppies. One Mastiff mix and one Boxer mix. The boys don't know about the second puppy yet so I'm excited to see their faces tomorrow. It's a two hour ride each way so I hope they do well in the car :lol:

The rest of the weekend will be spend loving over our new family members and somewhere in there we'll squeeze in that t-ball game and I have homework to do before Sunday night and some things due on Monday.

Congrats on the show, Terri! :) :) :)

I get off work from here at 2:30, then I DON'T have to go to any other jobs tonight!!!! And I have tommorrow off completely! I have SO MUCH to get done! I need to start working on my portfolio, which I'm really looking forward too. (any tips would be great!). I also want to put my camera to use this weekend, I just need to get some inspiration. :) I should also get to learning how to use Dreamweaver so I can make my website! :)

Sunday I work 9-2 (not bad), and then my cutie boyfriend is coming over to see me! :mrgreen: Oh!!! TUESDAY I'M GOIN TO SEE MY CUBBIES FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!!! Yaaay! We're making the trip up to Milwaukee to see my Cubbies play the Brewers at Miller Park. It's gonna be fun!

Oh new puppies....got to love that. My mother just got a new puppy this week, a German Shepard / Husky cross...very nice dog.

As mentioned, I'm driving about 4 hours to a wedding where I'll be doing a lot of shooting. I was really hoping for good weather but it's not looking good.

Had a crazy week...tried to fix my garden hose faucet...ended up taking a day off of work and teaching myself how to solder copper pipe.

Oooh!!! Change in my plans! Erik called me a bit ago and asked me if I would come help him work on his new place...getting things moved in and all...so I'm gonna be doing that tonight! :) :) :) I'm so excited!!! My boyfriend will FINALLY be living on his own (at least for the summer...he'll move back in with his dad for his last school year, then back to his place again after graduation...his place is 2 hours from school, his dads is 1 hour from school)....and the neat thing is, his place...it's an apartment built on top of a garage..he and his dad built it together, just the two of them. Eventually his dad is going to build the main house and move into it, but for now, it's just a garage with a brand new NICE apartment on top...it even has a balcony off the back of it..its out in the country, right next to an apple orchard. It's so peaceful! :)

Ok...I have to go now..gotta go see my man. :) :) :)

I don’t have much interesting planned. I dropped of a few pieces at a gallery this afternoon for an exhibit that will start next week and run through June 17th which is in conjunction with an outdoor show on the 21-22 of this month in a park adjoining the gallery, and I’ll be spending part of the weekend getting a press release ready regarding the aforementioned exhibit and show and getting together notices to send out to my mailing list next week. Other than that I’ll probably just be working on a few sculptures and starting some projects for my next show.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, :)

David

Most reactions

Back