along the pier

omeletteman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Took a few pics down by the water last night, I still need to get out and buy a tripod so I don't have to rely on benches, etc to keep my pics from getting blurry, but this one came out pretty well.

55m4a1

The exposure is really nice on this one...good job.

very nice job! :thumbup: i've had to rely on all sorts of props including my wallet and cell to elevate the lens.

lovely picture! but "I wonder why did you crop the boat on the right :p but still it is very very nice!!

Agree with Big Mike on the exposure, spot on! nicely done with the reflections and great color int eh sky :thumbsup:

The colour combination is really beautiful with all the orange tones against the various blues of the sky. Congratulations for such a crisp and clear night photo without (!) a tripod! In this case, I even think the fact that you had to look for a table to steady your camera, therefore including so much of the deck (and the light reflections on the wood) only makes this photo so much BETTER! So be glad you didn't have that tripod when you took this one! ;)

NIce one. I love the lighting and the colours

wow thanks for the feedback everyone :) its really encouraging. and btw mentos, I didn't crop out the boat, it just didnt get the whole thing into the picture when I took it.

Most reactions

Back