An old name returns.

Torus34

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi!

I'm back after a very long absence. Moniker's Torus34. Name's Jim. My primary interest is in B&W photography [1st camera was a Bolsey B!] in all of its aspects. I'll post primarily in response to questions from beginners in B&W, particularly with respect to learning how to get solid, predictable results.

Jim!!!!!!!!! :icon_cheers: :heartpump:

I'm so happy to see you. (I missed this post until today.) The place has changed a bit since you were last here, but we keep plugging ahead. Welcome back, old friend!

Jim!!!!!!!!! :icon_cheers: :heartpump:

I'm so happy to see you. (I missed this post until today.) The place has changed a bit since you were last here, but we keep plugging ahead. Welcome back, old friend!

And a really big 'Hello!' to you, Terri. Still remember fondly your work in editing my little do-it-yourself B&W primer. I've dusted off my good ol' enlarger, picked up some film and checked out a few of my vintage 35mm's and 2 1/4 Minolta Autocord. Spent last night running off proof sheets of my first couple of rolls. Darn, but hypo smells good!!! The magic of watching an image appear as I slosh a tray of developer hasn't changed since I was 14 years old. Regards, Jim.

You mean there's another film shooter around now? Woot! :boogie:

You mean there's another film shooter around now? Woot! :boogie:

He's awesome - you're gonna love him, Lenny! Just a warning. ;)

Jim, glad to hear you've rolled up your sleeves and gotten back into the darkroom. Looking forward to seeing some of your stuff!

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

Back