An old name returns.

Torus34

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi!

I'm back after a very long absence. Moniker's Torus34. Name's Jim. My primary interest is in B&W photography [1st camera was a Bolsey B!] in all of its aspects. I'll post primarily in response to questions from beginners in B&W, particularly with respect to learning how to get solid, predictable results.

Jim!!!!!!!!! :icon_cheers: :heartpump:

I'm so happy to see you. (I missed this post until today.) The place has changed a bit since you were last here, but we keep plugging ahead. Welcome back, old friend!

Jim!!!!!!!!! :icon_cheers: :heartpump:

I'm so happy to see you. (I missed this post until today.) The place has changed a bit since you were last here, but we keep plugging ahead. Welcome back, old friend!

And a really big 'Hello!' to you, Terri. Still remember fondly your work in editing my little do-it-yourself B&W primer. I've dusted off my good ol' enlarger, picked up some film and checked out a few of my vintage 35mm's and 2 1/4 Minolta Autocord. Spent last night running off proof sheets of my first couple of rolls. Darn, but hypo smells good!!! The magic of watching an image appear as I slosh a tray of developer hasn't changed since I was 14 years old. Regards, Jim.

You mean there's another film shooter around now? Woot! :boogie:

You mean there's another film shooter around now? Woot! :boogie:

He's awesome - you're gonna love him, Lenny! Just a warning. ;)

Jim, glad to hear you've rolled up your sleeves and gotten back into the darkroom. Looking forward to seeing some of your stuff!

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back