What's new

An Uncertain Path

Roy Hubbard

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 31, 2009
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Poconos
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We were on the verge of being lost in the dark Monday night, but I was more focused on the pale late evening light than making it out of the woods. Luckily this was the right path, because there were only a few minutes left of sunlight by the time I took this.

4771702841_fb19daca56_b.jpg
 
Interesting perspective but too much ground for my taste. Also nice touch with the blur/layer style.
 
Roy
This is an interesting style. How did you get there?
Very soft, almost painterly.

Do you have the original for comparison?
 
Thanks for your thoughts :)

I'll post the original for comparison once I get around to it. Look up the Orton Effect for a basic idea of how to get the 'blurred' style. It isn't the only adjustment, but probably the most pronounced.
 
I absolutely love the blurred style. Would like to look it up for one of my lanscapes I really like. Like said before ^, there is too much ground. I would've liked to see more of the trees and greenery, and the path as a great extra.
 
I think it's pretty cool. Its sort of spooky...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom