• No

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yes or no? Never tried it, but I bought some anchovies and frozen pizza to try it. Haven't made it yet...

edit
I voted Yes just because I AM going to try it, and I got tired of constantly clicking the 'view results' button.

Last edited:
Yes.. Delicious! But not that way... uggh! Make fresh dough, roll it thin. Put a very thin sprinkle of Romano cheese on the crust.... then a healthy dose of good olive oil. Sprinkle very lightly with some freshly grated garlic (to taste). Slice a large fresh, RIPE tomato into thin slices and cover the crust. Put anchovies to taste. Cover it all with FRESH Mozerella Cheese... the kind you buy in water filled containers, not the crap on the store shelves, or even better get it fresh from a dairy if you can, still oozing milk. Bake it on a really hot preheated stone in your oven at about 450 or 500 until the cheese just starts browning. Pull it out.. devour!

you can add onion, capers, etc... to make it yours...

Well, I'm going to try it anyway, lol!

Maybe next time I'll order it that way from a pizza joint and trust them to do it right.

I love sardines and kippered herrings, but anchovies taste a lot different to me. Never tried them on pizza though, so I figured it's time.

Capers might be overkill with the salt content if you're already having anchovies. I voted Yes.

Don't forget to add bacon though... screw the salt when it comes to bacon. :biggrin:

Well.. at least now you know how I make pizza! lol!

Anyone who, for some unimaginable reason does not like anchovies on pizza, should order them anyway and give me theirs.

I voted yes to anchovies but I like them on the side, not on my pizza. A small bit of the salted wonder and a big bite of PIZZA! (on rare occasion only)

Nay to the fish, that s$%& is gross!! My pizza needs just pepperoni and bacon from a brick oven.

Last edited:
Yes.. Delicious! But not that way... uggh! Make fresh dough, roll it thin. Put a very thin sprinkle of Romano cheese on the crust.... then a healthy dose of good olive oil. Sprinkle very lightly with some freshly grated garlic (to taste). Slice a large fresh, RIPE tomato into thin slices and cover the crust. Put anchovies to taste. Cover it all with FRESH Mozerella Cheese... the kind you buy in water filled containers, not the crap on the store shelves, or even better get it fresh from a dairy if you can, still oozing milk. Bake it on a really hot preheated stone in your oven at about 450 or 500 until the cheese just starts browning. Pull it out.. devour!

That sounds really good, BTW. I used to make pizza from scrath a lot. Haven't done that in a while though. I'll try that soon.

Mad respect, bro...fist-bump.

Why, why, why would anyone desecrate a good pizza with the likes of bacon and anchovies, ugh! Josh, frozen pizza? How sinful!

Most reactions

Back