What's new

And Now For Something Completely Different

Tidy! Shame about the wing above the Mig though, it's a problem with air museum shots. Can you clone that out?, (nice, neutral wall behind it).
 
Yeah man, clone the hell out of that wing (and the little frame on the right). It's not casting any shadows in frame, should be easy. I'd probably make the bricks go all the way up the wall to deal with the lack of the beam that it's perfectly hiding.
 
Yeah that's pretty good! The verticle beam looks a little wobbly, some repetition on the right side. Just clone back and forth a few times randomly from left vs right side with a nice soft brush and it will kill the repetition.
 
Yeah that's pretty good! The verticle beam looks a little wobbly, some repetition on the right side. Just clone back and forth a few times randomly from left vs right side with a nice soft brush and it will kill the repetition.

Couldn't I just make up a story about drunken workman? Lol.. ok, I'll start cloning..
 
do you mind if I drag the photo onto my desktop and try an edit?
 
This is sort of what I had in mind:
$tiger.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom