What's new

And Now For Something Completely Different

Can I drag the photo onto my desktop and try editing it further?

Sure..knock yourself out

$edit.webp
 
Wow.. nice 71m. I like how you got rid of all that stuff in the corner, will have to see about doing that to the original. Thanks!

I thought that someone seeing it - without having seen the original - wouldn't notice, wouldn't be looking for an edit like that. Thanks; the shadow in the recess of the wall are a bit blotchy is all, imo.
 
I would like to see a shot where Eric Idle is cloned in, on top of the tiger.
 
I would like to see a shot where Eric Idle is cloned in, on top of the tiger.

Rotfl.. ok, well just for that you get a bonus shot of a large phallus symbol..


20140301_023 by robbins.photo, on Flickr

We just need to photoshop Robin in there and were all set I think.. lol
 
This thread has amused me greatly. :lol: Great eye for the museum shots. Is that in Dayton, OH, by any chance?
 
This thread has amused me greatly. :lol: Great eye for the museum shots. Is that in Dayton, OH, by any chance?

Close. Ashland, Nebraska. It's pretty much the jewel of the central plains. Ok, no, not really. lol

I discovered the 50 mm was a bit too narrow on the crop sensor for a lot of the shots I wanted but I've already got my eye on a wider angle zoom lens, this was more or less a test run. I'm planning on hitting some car shows this spring and a few other events so I'll be needing a lens that will be good for that sort of work.
 
This thread has amused me greatly. :lol: Great eye for the museum shots. Is that in Dayton, OH, by any chance?

Close. Ashland, Nebraska. It's pretty much the jewel of the central plains. Ok, no, not really. lol

I discovered the 50 mm was a bit too narrow on the crop sensor for a lot of the shots I wanted but I've already got my eye on a wider angle zoom lens, this was more or less a test run. I'm planning on hitting some car shows this spring and a few other events so I'll be needing a lens that will be good for that sort of work.

Strangely, I think I've been there before too, actually. I've been to way too many damned airplane museums, and most of them look... quite similar.
 
Ok- so I made 3 photos by opening the original in PS- making an underexposed photo, saving it, then making an overexposed photo, saving it, and the original. Then I took all 3 in to photomatix and added the bracketed photos. I used the default, then added messed with each slider.

The thing I kept fighting with is adding detail to the plane. It starts to get grainy, yet I liked the grain better than I liked the plane being smooth, so I kept it. Anyway, I hope you like it, as I love the plane and the original shot to begin with!




Original-
20140301_226 by robbins.photo, on Flickr


My Edit-
Lucky-Lady-Final by linktheworld219, on Flickr
 
^ Of course I also took this in to Adobe Camera Raw and took out the CA from the top of the tail and fixed some minor things. Looking back, I would take out the green from the rafters. I really wish all those lights up top were completed off.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom