Another attempt at SCCA pictures

dry3210

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Posted these before...
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/216246-some-new-scca-pics-my-buddies.html
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...some-scca-pics-people-i-have-no-idea-who.html

This time I went out with the goals of slowing the shutter down and working on my panning more.

With that said, because it was overcast and at points raining I actually had to drop the shutter down even more then I expected.

1. The Thing
index.php

2. Cone crushing...(He has one under each wheel and knocked a third out of frame...hit the brakes hard enough to throw his head forward quite a bit too)
index.php

index.php

4. Off course
index.php

5. Cone relocation
index.php

6. Hide the cone
index.php

C&C welcome

Holy Crap! someone went off course in autocross? wow. that takes effort. Your panning is pretty good. Challenge yourself a little more though and slow the shutter down even further.

Holy Crap! someone went off course in autocross? wow. that takes effort. Your panning is pretty good. Challenge yourself a little more though and slow the shutter down even further.

He wasn't the only one!

index.php

Thanks for the comment. Next time I'll toy with the shutter a little lower

Wow, #1....wtf? lol

The rest are pretty great action shots, and I like that you captured them getting some cone juice :thumbup:

And that poor M3...it deserves a better driver :lol:

Wow, #1....wtf? lol

The rest are pretty great action shots, and I like that you captured them getting some cone juice :thumbup:

And that poor M3...it deserves a better driver :lol:

From what I gathered the weird "Thing" (#1) was a engineering groups project. I believe they said it was originally a Caprice. The plane wing that is on the back was rigged up to a box that would adjust the angle according to speed and how long at that speed. I don't know if it actually worked or not but it does look to be at different angles in various pictures.

Thanks for the comment

Most reactions

Back