Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, so I'm very rarely active on here these days, but I'm sure some people here still remember me, and those of you who do Fight Club know Joe (clarinetjwd).

It's been a mighty long time since I've posted anything about any of our adventures on here, but this time I have one on video, and I feel like sharing. :p

For my entire life I've had a fear of roller coasters, and I thought it was high time I got over it. With Joe's help, I did just that to celebrate my birthday this year.

And yes, I know I turn into a giant dork when I get in front of the video camera.

Anyway, here ya go! YouTube - ‪My first coaster ride EVER. Superman Krypton Coaster POV‬‏

Well hey - I think I remember you. ;) And that video was enough to make me nauseated....I don't know how you got through it! (Have only been on a couple roller coasters in my life, and I've decided watching this counts as three)
:mrgreen:

Happy belated birthday!

Awesome Corry! Congratz on overcoming our fears......... at least this time.

I remember you, ......... oh there was gonna be a third grader response..........

Thanks! Joe really did do a great job! Also, the subs totes don't cuck. ;) The ****e wocks do though.

Hey, this is ONE cool video (good work Mr. Steadycam!), and cool to actually SEE (and almost be part of) you(r) overcoming your fears. I know we talked about it when we met, and now I can really see that you DID go on it. Cool!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back