Another Excursion (8 B&W Images)

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
Actually these are shots from my other photoshoots recently that I haven't done anything to yet... many of them are very boring and cliche, but that's me... boring and cliche. I have a nasty cold and am stuck at home with nothing to do, so bear with. Also, I recropped the Happy Couple picture.

HappyCouple2.jpg

OldBuilding.jpg

OldBuilding2.jpg

Reflection.jpg

Oh, come on, Verbal.
These are not all "boring and cliché" and you aren't either. You're sick, so you're forgiven for saying so...! ;)
I like each and everyone of these, and each for reasons of its own. Most of all I like the stark,contrasty black and white in all of them! Then the work with light in the middle ones, you know, those arcades and the one inside the pub/restaurant. The angle and focus chosen for the steps down to the water is anything but cliché, and so is the composition of the guitar-player-pic!

So there: post more if you feel like it! I like them!

LaFoto said:
Oh, come on, Verbal.
These are not all "boring and cliché" and you aren't either. You're sick, so you're forgiven for saying so...! ;)
I like each and everyone of these, and each for reasons of its own. Most of all I like the stark,contrasty black and white in all of them! Then the work with light in the middle ones, you know, those arcades and the one inside the pub/restaurant. The angle and focus chosen for the steps down to the water is anything but cliché, and so is the composition of the guitar-player-pic!

So there: post more if you feel like it! I like them!

Wow...thank you Corinna! I appreciate your guys' comments.

I really like the last one...nice set. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back